Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Overalls


Cute, huh?

I love old pictures, people, and history, so Shorpy is one of my favorite websites. The comments are always funny, interesting, and informational. The pictures are always of incredible quality, as big as the computer screen. It's really easy to spend a lot of time just browsing, looking at the pictures, noticing the details, wondering about how a why... My favorite part is the clothing. To see how fashions change, how some people had their own sense of style, how some did what was popular at the time, but really didn't know how to dress. Some things don't change. :) I love the styles of the past two centuries. My favorite part is how much more professionally the men dressed. Suits, come back! I love these overalls. Wouldn't seeing these just make your day a little brighter? :)

1 comment:

  1. I'd look awful in overalls. I used to wear them when I was a little girl, though. And I have an aunt who wears them, and pulls them off very well.

    ReplyDelete